Monday, December 16, 2013
1. You have to complete at least one page in your sketchbook everyday. (365 pages total)
2. If you miss a day, you have to make it up. If you know you can't do it one day, you can do it before or after that day.
3. If you do a double page spread it counts as two days (but if you want it can count as one day)
4. the pages can be as simple or as complex as you want them to be, in any medium you want.
5. You must try to have fun, and try new things.
6. And be sure to share your progress.
I plan to do this separate from my regular sketchbook so that it is easier to keep track of. I also think I will be using several different sketchbooks of different sizes at the same time. Pretty much the point of this is practice and fun. If you have any question or ideas please feel free to leave a comment and let me know. I am really excited about doing this and I think it would be fun to do with other people.
Until Next time,